Sunday, June 24, 2007

reunion group

Yesterday I got to meet some great people who were, are, or will be adopting a child from Vietnam. Our agency (along with some parents) arranged for a reunion group and it was terrific. I really appreciate the hard work that was put into arranging it. C and I were able to go, and let me tell you he had a blast! He met a great little girl who was his age and they played and played. And amazingly, not a whine once! I had a great time talking to people in various stages of adopting their children and getting to know people I had previously only know via computer.
Oh, and what cute kids all around!

5 comments:

Leigh said...

We enjoyed it too! Thanks for being there!

I'm looking forward to seeing K and Vy next year!!

Anonymous said...

It was so great to meet you! Ava is still talking about C and how much fun she had.

Hoping you hear something from Vietnam soon. I can't wait to meet Vy next year :)

erinlo said...

Tricia- It was great meeting you on Saturday and seeing your pictures of that beautiful girl. I am praying you WILL get to travel in August- who knows???? I loved hearing about your neat family. What fun it will be for Vy to have such protective, sweet big brothers. Blessings!

Heather said...

It was great to see you again at the reunion. Hope you will be able to travel very soon.

Anonymous said...

Well written article.