Saturday, February 02, 2008

…eeeeeeeyyyyyyyy!!!

You know… this realization just hit me like a cell phone bill… I can’t decide which is worse: Lucy’s non-stop taking at age one when I can’t understand her, or when she turns thirteen and I can? This kid is a talker! Now don’t get me wrong, I support a girl using her words…words are good, but silence is good too…at least a little silence would be nice. Lucy does have some favorite words, like the one she uses first thing in the morning or in the middle of the night when she wakes up for no good reason…..eeeyyyy…eeeeyyyyy…eeeeeyyyyyy…eeeeeeyyyyyyy…eeeeeeeyyyyyyyy!!! Okay, okay!! We actually heard you the first time, but we were hoping you would put yourself back to sleep.

There is of course my favorite… Dada, which is not to be confused with Da(dog). There are those times when I think she is calling me a dog and that’s just what I need around my house… another comedian.

Peace,
Lucy’s Dada


4 comments:

Analía said...

Well, what can I tell you...between the age she's now and her 13 you'll have many many more "nosilenceatall" moments. But, you'll also have beautiful moments to reasure all your life :)
Now, relax, take a deep breath and when you hear eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyy run!!! LOL
You have a lovely baby.
Blessings
Ani

Leigh said...

Great to hear from you guys and see some updated pictures of Lucy. She is precious!

Tricia - Hope you can make it to the Family Day again this year! We've got our girls now...we'll be famous!!

Dianna said...

Hey there beautiful Lucy! Tell your daddy to update more often - we missed you :)

Anonymous said...

aaahhh they are soooooo cute oh my goodness