Thursday, April 10, 2008

flu


Not much to post lately. Lucy had the flu two weeks ago for over a week. I had forgotten that my beautiful girl is normally smiley and pretty easy going. Then all of a sudden-- oh yeah, this is my daughter. Little man was very patient with her. However, I think he was a little frustrated that his spring break was taken up with a whiny little sister. We had little therapy session--he was playing with Lucy's Little People doll house and then a hurricane hit the house and the baby flew out the window! Now, as a child therapist I just had to laugh. It was textbook-- just perfect play therapy.
The picture is from a couple of months ago. I dressed her and gave her her doll not realizing they were wearing the same outfit! The only real difference was that her shirt had a flower and the dolls a bunny. Weird!

2 comments:

Leigh said...

I'm so glad you posted an update and a comment on my blog! I've missed hearing about you guys!

All things considered, we're great. I remember Kirk's post about Lucy's "worm issue." DoriGrace's vaccine issue is kinda like that...weird...unexpected...but we learn from the experience!

Hope to see you again this year at Family Day! Take Care!

Anonymous said...

Tricia - where did you get that doll? It's so little and cute! I'm shopping. :)