Wednesday, March 14, 2007

is that her?

Like I said in my previous post, I have been pretty obsessive about reading blogs. There are four families from our agency in Vietnam now and I love hearing about them meeting their children. Although I have been reading blogs since we began this process a year and two months ago, they are now holding my interest in a logistical way-- ie, this is where our daughter might be, we could stay at this hotel, on and on. To confess a little, I look at some of the pictures and wonder if the baby in the background is ours.

2 comments:

Dianna said...

Ha! I told Rachel to take pictures of all the babies in case one of them ends up being mine :) I think obsession comes with the adoption territory.

Jessica said...

I am glad to hear I am not the only one. =)