Monday, March 12, 2007

we're #1

Well, long time no post, mainly because we didn't have any news. We are now #1 on the waiting list for a baby girl, so hopefully we will see our daughter soon. Kirk is starting to get a little bored with all this waiting (not getting a child, just waiting), while I am getting a little bit obsessive about it :) I find myself checking other people's blogs daily, checking the forum WAY too much; but with sooo many people saying "any news" I guess I just have to find my news with other people.

3 comments:

Dianna said...

Glad you came out of the woodwork with your blog! And I hope you have your referral very very soon - I'm going crazy and I'm #7 on the list!!! My husband keeps saying 'it will happen when it happens', which I find completely unhelpful :)

Heather said...

HOpe you hear some great news very soon!

Jessica said...

Glad to see and update. hopefully we will soon see a referral picture on here!