Wednesday, March 28, 2007

what's taking so long???

So, some of you may be asking, "what's taking them so long?" Ok, maybe you aren't, but I SURE AM!!! We have been told that there are baby girl referrals in the works, but that they are waiting on the medical reports. Apparently they have the test records, but no overall medicals. Now, I ask you, does that make any sense at all??? Also, if the medicals come back with questionable information, they have to contact the agency staff in Vietnam who contact the orphanage, and then the agency staff contact our staff with the clarification-- all of which can add 3-4 days. So, pray for a clear, consise, healthy medical report--SOON.

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Thanks for the update! I think we are #1 on the either/boy list. I wish they wouldn't have said anything about the referrals in the works. I didn't think I'd be this antsy, since we just finished our dossier, but knowing any day our family could change will make you do that! I wonder if these referrals are from NT since that is where the other recent medicals updates came from. Just a guess. It would be nice if they would at least tell us that much.
We'll praying to clear medical reports!

Cindy said...

By the way, pilgrim4 is Cindy B from the Dillon boards. :)

Jessica said...

You know we are praying hard too! I am still holding out hope that this is the week!

Kim said...

I know that you are beside yourself with the waiting. We are thinking about you and will pray for news VERY soon.

Dianna said...

I'm thinking happy medical thoughts right now! It has to be soon :)