Monday, April 09, 2007

another one bites the dust...

and another one's gone and another one's gone another one bites the dust... another week with no news, BUT it is Monday and a whole new week ahead. Please pray for my patience and if you feel so inclined, a referral.
We had a great Easter. Kirk did a great job with the service and it was packed. We went to our friends' house and had a great Easter lunch and a great time with old friends. C wanted a Sip and Slurp Baby Alive from the Easter Bunny so that he could learn how to take care of his sister. He took it everywhere we would let him. It was so sweet. He rocked her, sang to her, fed her, and even changed her diapers (she wets). He was a little afraid that others might make fun of him if he talked about it at school, but he said he was going to anyway! My brave boy who isn't afraid to be himself--I'm so proud!

3 comments:

Daniel and Jamie said...

That is so sweet that your son wants to learn how to take care of his little sister. Ya'll are in my prayers.

Leigh said...

So...my boy wanted dragons so that he could rip off their arms and legs and combine them to make lots of different creatures! (Should I be concerned about leaving him alone with a baby sister???)

I can't wait to rejoice in your announcement...surely it will be anyday now!

Dianna said...

Awww, that's so sweet! I'm glad you had a peaceful Easter.