Monday, April 09, 2007

Tag I'm it

Jamie at The Adventures of the Sweet family has tagged me. I am now to list ten odd things about myself. Here goes--
1. I have big feet for my size. I wear a 9 and I am only 5 ft 1 1/2
2. I hate crickets. They freak me out. I think it's because they are unpredictable and jump around willy nilly and may land on me. I don't mind any other bugs--just crickets. Spiders--no big deal.
3. My dad is a priest, my husband is a priest, and my little boy wants to be one too (or a fighter pilot depending on the day) Now, that's not as weird as it may seem as we are Episcopalian and priests can marry, but still--
4. I can wiggle my nose up and down like a bunny, probably because it is very turned up on the end.
5. I have a tattoo of Winnie the Pooh that I got after I passed a mental evaluation. Ok, about the evaluation--Kirk and I had to have one before he could go to seminary... it's a rule, it wasn't just to check us out personally :)
6. My house is 111 years old.
7. Our TV is 20 years old and still works well!
8. My favorite place in the world is church camp--I've been there since the third grade almost every year.
9. I had a quarter size amount of skin removed from my ear and then three days later had the skin stitched back together. I had pre-melanoma in August and they removed a lot!!! I now have to wear sunscreen daily--I mean daily! All those summers spent in the sun (see #8)
10. I love the smell of diesel fumes. When I was three, we went to England and whenever I get a whiff of diesel it takes me back to London, Victoria Station where the double decker buses were.
That's me--Hope I'm not too weird for y'all. I now tag Leigh from Babbling Booth. Have fun Leigh!

2 comments:

Leigh said...

I'll struggle to find ten things that aren't too weird, but I'll play. You did well...thanks for the tag!

Jessica said...

Winnie the pooh? Am I the only woman that gets freaked out by Pooh?