Tuesday, April 10, 2007

what a great family

I just wanted to make a quick post to brag about my family. They have been so very supportive with this adoption and I can't thank them enough. My Aunt P and Uncle B have been so terrific especially. Yesterday, I got the cutest doll in the mail from them. It is an Asian Corolle Calin doll for those of you who have begun scouting out dolls that will look like our children. I had been looking around for a baby for our baby and didn't find anything I liked, but this is absolutely perfect and so thoughtful of my aunt. My grandmother made a beautiful blanket and a cute quilt and my mom has begun clothes shopping even though we don't know what size she will be yet! It is great to be surrounded by people who are as excited as we are.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Sarah has one of those baby dolls, too. And I just bought Avi Joy (Natsha's girl) one for her birthday. They are awesome!!

Rachel said...

We have one of those dolls too. They are so cute! Hoping you hear something SOON.

Cindy said...

That is so sweet of your family. I have seen those dolls, they are sweet.

I can't wait for you to hear some good news!!